GraphJSON x Segment Integration
You can easily create a Segment destination as an easy way to get your events into GraphJSON. Read on to learn how!
Once you have sourced your data, you can route it to one or more destinations. The destination catalog of Segment is quite impressive.
There are many of integrations you can choose from on both source side and destination side. Learn more about Segment integrations on their catalog page.
- From the Destinations catalog page in the Segment App, click Add Destination.
- Search for “GraphJSON” in the Destinations Catalog, and select the “GraphJSON” destination.
- Choose which Source should send data to the “GraphJSON” destination.
- Go to the https://graphjson.com/dashboard/integrations/segment, find and copy the “API key”.
- Enter the “API Key” in the “GraphJSON” destination settings in Segment.
- Go to https://graphjson.com/dashboard/integrations/segment and finish the setup on the GraphJSON side.